Since it is officially fall I have been clearing my closet and dressers to make room for new things. After I finished cleaning I thought of a list of items that I would like to buy this fall! To replace the items I got out my closet. All items are staple that I can't have enough of or items that I gave I just don't have yet! I also throw in a trend or two that I would not mind trying.
My Wish List
Contains affilate links!
All Items on Sale
1.Hat- My favorite fall accessory to wear for fall. It adds a bit of glam to a casual look.
2. Moto Jacket- I never own one but it would be cool to wear and add a touch of edginess to my outfits.
3. Fringe Scarf- I have a lot of infinity scarves but not a single fringe scarf. I think I would like to switch it up a little bit and not where the same type of scarf.
4. Suede Skirt- To change it up a little bit because I don't own any suede skirts. I think a suede skirt would be a nice substitution from my denim skirts.
5. Satchel- Because it has been a long time since I brought a bag and it is about time to retire the main one I have.
6. Mary Jane Pumps- My favorite type of heel so far besides wedges and block heels.
7.Plaid Shirt- I thought I only add one plaid shirt but after cleaning out my closet I found another. I would like to add another one to my collection. You can't have too many plaid shirts in fall.
8. Cardigan- I hate wearing bulky layers because it does not get that cold in North Carolina, so a cardigan is essential in my closet. I also want another to help me transition my summer dresses into fall.
9.Collarless Shirt- Another great item to layer my favorite shirts over!
10. Ankle Boots- My favorite boot to wear because it is comfortable and looks good on me.
Stores Having A Sale
TJ Maxx- Birthday Bash Flash Sale (Sept. 20-25) Free Shipping on Everything no code needed!
JcPenney Super Weekend Sales Ends Sept. 25
Macy's The Super Saturday Sale Ends Sept. 25
Forever 21 Up to 70% Off
Loft Up to 40% Off Code: SHOPSMART
What are items are on your fall wish list?