Saturday, July 26, 2014

How to get free stuff

Allyou.com is  site  that dicusses food, clothes, cleaning, health, decorating, and how to save money.  One thing that I love to look at is their free samples. Daily All You tells the public where they can get free samples from places such as Bath and Body Works, Aeropostale,  and Victoria Secret just to name a few everyday. They even allow people to subscribe to the daily reminder by getting an email each day. I go on the site almost everyday and I get a lot of deals. I have received samples from Clear, Aveeno, and even Snickers. Sometimes I get enough samples and use them as stocking stuffers. The only problem is that if you live in small town like I do sometimes you may not be able to use the coupons if the store is over an hour away. I found that some some samples can be mailed to your house such as Lipton and Bigelow Tea, and Clear just to name a few. Now go out a get your few samples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!