Wednesday, July 9, 2014

weekend escape also I am back!

weekend escape

weekend escape by lanaebond featuring wood home decor


I have  been absent for quite some time because I felt that my blog wasn't getting the attention it deserved. I was going to Oregon State at the time and I had more hours at work. I also felt that the blog was not booming. I hope this time to stick things out and pray that someone would start to take notice and start to follow me. Now back to fashion!



I created this look for a group about modest fashion on polyvore.  Now polyvore is a website where people can make collages on clothes, fashion, art and expression, or even makeup.  You can sometimes when prizes or trophies. The contest was weekend getaway and I won 2nd place. I got a trophy a symbol on my page but it was still a little exciting to win. But what is great about this outfit is that the clothing can be found online and is very inexpensive. If you live in a small town like me it is hard to find clothing. So shopping online is an great option.  I like how the shirt can double as a cover up over the sleeveless dress. If  you any collared shirts or borrow one from big bro, dad, or even your significant other  you can recreate this look. So don't shy away from a sleeveless dress because you can always find an cover up option whether it be a shirt or sweater you can make it work. 




Hollister Co dress
hollisterco.com


Hollister Co blue checkered shirt
$49 - hollisterco.com


Here is another option!
Miss Selfridge slip on shoes
missselfridge.com




H&M gold glasses
$6.83 - hm.com


Chantecaille lip shine
bloomingdales.com



Wood home decor

kathykuohome.com




Here are two more options. 


weekend getaway


Vero Moda white strap dress
$38 - veromoda.com


Gladiator wedge sandals
dailylook.com


Gap brimmed hat
gap.com

Gap Wood Retro Sunglasses - brown
gap.com


Pack and go
Pack and go by lanaebond featuring a maxi skirt


Vero Moda maxi skirt
$33 - thehut.com

ONLY denim jacket
$24 - only.com

Canvas shoes
bonprix.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!