Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lazy days can be lovely days!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12626833/?claim=bht8evk54nc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Lazy Days are lovely days



H M white cardigan
$33 - hm.com


Accessorize leather shoes
accessorize.com


Diane James flower bouquet
$320 - bloomingdales.com




On a day like today sometimes I do not have to do as much as during the weekdays. Occasionally I get  bored or even anxious because "there is nothing to do". Days like today would be even more frustrating because it would be too hot or humid to stay outside all day. But has I grew older I realized that lazy days can be lovely days if I have the right outlook. 

"This is the day that the Lord has made and we shall rejoice and be glad in it. " That is something I heard all of my life but never really meditated on it and believed that every day should be a day of rejoicing. So I rejoice and be glad about the simple activities that I can do such as spend time with family or friends.  A simple phone call or text someone who lives far away. Or to finally catch up on that day that book I got from the library. I just enjoy the view from my window and look at the awesome things God has made. 

I also could mediate on the goodness of God and his Son Jesus. I can read my Bible or listen to praise and worship songs. I can also prayer and thank God for how he got me through this week. All of these acts are simple but amazing. It one of them is relatively free of cost.   So how are you going to spend your "Lazy day". 





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!