Friday, September 12, 2014

My Friday Faves: Modest Fashion in NYFW





NY Spring 2015 Fashion Week


Untitled #163


Street Style Text
polyvore.com


New York Spring 2015 Street Style - Street Style - Harper's BAZAAR
harpersbazaar.com






I decided to make at least once a month on Fridays posts about my favorite trends, looks,items, or bloggers. Since this is NY Fashion Week I decided to feature some of my favorite street styles. 


Girl on the Street

Stripes made an appearance on the streets. This blue stripe is my fave because I like how it matches but not in such away that it is too much to handle. I also like her accessory choices. 



Girl on the Street

This print skirt is very modest but chic. I love how she paired such a vibrant print with a plain white blouse. 

Girl on the Street


One of my Favorite bloggers Kristina Bazan from Kayture look very polished in black turtle neck and white skirt.  Her statement accessories are what really make the outfit.




60 second style1

 Look inspired by another one of my favorite assembles.


Girl on the Street

This my favorite look by far because this statement coat is fab. It makes a basic black dress look awesome! It also shows that modest looks can also be fashionable. 

images from Harper 

xoxo


Lanae Bond 





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!