Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Another Liebster Award Nomination!

Good morning my belles,







I have been nominated for the Liebster Award again this time by throughmyblueshoes blogger: http://Throughmyblueshoes.blogspot.co.uk. I was shocked that I received another nom especially in such of a short time. Thank you  through my blue shoes for the nomination. So I decided to participate because I wanted to give other people nominations. There are a lot of people out there with great blogs and positive messages who sometimes do not  get the attention that they deserve.
 So I have more facts about myself and I will answer the questions sent to me. 



1.I am modest fashion blogger. 
2. I shop on a very tight budget. 
3.My style icon is Audrey Hepburn. 
4.I am historic interpreter 
5. My favorite food is Italian food
6. I use to be a pastry major. 
7. When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher, artist, a veterinary, and a gymnist.  
8. I love cats. 
9. I love french fries. 
10.I use to play the flute.
11. I like wearing flats over heels. Flats are more comfortable but still can be stylish. 
  
My nominations in no particular order  are:

1. one day in my heels one day in my heels
2.Silly Crazy Love  http://sillycrazylove.com/
3. Daisy Tribe http://daisytribe.com/
6.The Cinderlla Slipper http://thecinderellaslipper.com/
7.  All Girls Network  http://allgirlnetwork.blogspot.com/
8.Blue Skies Fashion&Beauty
9.Hello Eli Beth  http://www.helloelibeth.com



I know some have been nominated before so you do not have to participate if you do not like. 


1. Can you speak anything other than English? If yes what else? can speak a little bit of Spanish. 

2. If there was one place in the world you could go where would it be? 
It would have to be France because of the art, the food, clothes, and scenery. 

3. If you could be anyone for the day, dead or alive, who would it be?  I never thought of this before but I guess it would be Maya Angelou because she was so talented and wise. 
4. What's your favourite food? I would say nachos. I always have a craving for them. 
5. What's your favourite season? Fall is my favorite season because of beautiful foliage, the cozy clothes,and the comfort food I get to eat. Also most of my family is born in Fall, so it like an endless party. 
6. What's your favourite beverage? I would say lemonade. Even though I am southern woman and drink a lot of sweet tea, I still love lemonade more. 
7. Why did you start blogging? It started out as hobby because of my work schedule has changed.
8. What's your favourite song ? I love so many songs but right now my favorite is Satisfied by the Walls Group.  
9. Do you have any other hobbies/talents?I can cook, draw, paint, write poetry, and short stories, and dance. 
10. Are you having a good day so far? I am having an excellent day so far. 



My questions

1.How  would you describe your personality?


2.When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?

3. What is your  current career/job?

4. What are your hobbies?

5. Who in your life is a role model for you?

6. What is your favorite store to shop?

7.Describe your fashion style?

 8. Who is your style icon?


 9. If you could go on vacation right now, where would you go?


 10. How would you describe your blog?





Here are the rules for the nominees:
  1. You have to link back to me in your blogpost 
  2. You must tell us 11 facts about yourself
  3. You must answer the questions I've asked
  4. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 Followers on bloglovin
  5. Set your 10 of your own questions
  6. Notify those you've nominated
  7. Notify me when you've put up your blog post so I can read it

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating! You're extremely talented! I've really enjoyed reading your post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoyed reading your post. It was interesting and funny!

      Delete
  2. Awe thank you so much for the nomination! I really enjoy your blog!!! :)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me <3 I just finished putting up the post.

    www.sillycrazylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me... I am working on it :))

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!