Wednesday, October 1, 2014

How to Wear a Crop Top and Still be modest!





How to Wear A Crop Top

You can wear it with a high waisted maxi. 




I know you have heard that wearing a crop is a no no. I often avoided even look at a top that was crop despite how cute it looked.  But after research I found it it can be worn and still be modest. So since today is a new month,( yeah its October) it is time for a change!




Staying Modest: Crop Tops | My Sunday Dress

               You can wear it over a dress especially if it is sleeveless. 


Pinterest

Wear it over a tank top. 




Top

You also can wear it over a button up top. 




Top

                    You can wear it over a high waisted leather skirt. 






Reasons to wear a crop top.

1. To wear it over a summer dress that you want to transition to fall.

2. To wear it over a high waisted skirt whether a line or maxi.

3. To layer over your clothes. 

4. If you hate to wear your shirt tucked in like I do. 

5. You can be modest and trendy at the same time. 



So here are so cute crop tops I found that are under $100 bucks!








crop tops under $100 by lanaebond on polyvore.com


So are you ready for a change in wardrobe, then try a crop top on for size.

XOXO,




Lanae Bond 


2 comments:

  1. love all these ideas! The top crop top with maxi skirt looks so pretty, i love the pastel pink colour x

    i've got a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I love the maxi and crop too. Pastels are something I love to work with.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!