Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorite Blogger: Girl With Curves Tanesha Awasthi

Favorite Blogger: Girl With Curves Tanesha Awasthi

Cannot go wrong with Black and White. I love the lace top because it is modest and romantic at the same time. 




Dorothy Perkins skirt
dorothyperkins.com


T strap shoes
overstock.com


V Couture by Kooba Bacoli Pipe-Trimmed Duffel Bag
neimanmarcus.com




I love looking at her blog posts because she has lot of modest looks.  I also love her message of encouraging women to have a positive image of their bodies.  I particularly like how she seeks to promote self esteem and loving your body regardless of your size.  She shows that being curvy is nothing to be ashamed of. Which is something that resonates with me because I am a curvy woman.  What I also love is that she shops at asos.com and other sites or stores that are budget friendly. Here are just some of my favorite looks from her site. I also made some inspired outfits from her looks. 


Girl with Curves Inspired Look

I love this look because it looks so lady like. It makes you want to dress move around. Perfect modest look!




At The Office

Perfect for work. I love the touch of animal print with her kitten heels. 



{Fashion Friday} Girl With Curves Proving How Fashionable Curves Can...

Perfect Fall outfit with knitted hat, tights, and boots.
Also another outfit accented with animal print. 




Pin by Lanae Bond on my blog posts | Pinterest

Simple but stylish look would be perfect for running errands. 


Pin by Lanae Bond on my blog posts | Pinterest

Perfect and cute outfit for the those cold fall days. 



So check out my favorite blogger and be inspired by the modest looks she has that would look lovely on all shapes and sizes. 




Xoxo

Lanae Bond 




2 comments:

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!