Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wardrobe Staples: Cardigan


Hello my belles,



Today I decided to post about wardrobe staples on Wednesday every now and then. Today I want to focus on cardigans. I considered cardigans to be a wardrobe staple not only for women that dress modestly but for all women young or old.


The cardi serves many purposes:



It can act as a cover up for a sleeveless dress or top.






Untitled #233






It can dress up a plain a white tee shirt.


my blog posts on Pinterest | 259 Pins
Or draw attention to a statement necklace.





Pinterest




The cardigan itself can be that statement.

my blog posts on Pinterest | 259 Pins

Make a plaid shirt look preppy.

my blog posts on Pinterest | 259 Pins

                           my blog posts on Pinterest | 259 Pins (clipped to polyvore.com)



Give you that boho look.





Jewelry






The cardi can transition a white dress or a floral print  from summer to fall

Jewelry


Untitled #212







It can make you look taller if it is cropped. 
my blog posts on Pinterest | 259 Pins
or cinch your waist line if you had a belt. 

Jewelry

Here are cardigans under $20.00 









All images come from polyvore.com or pininterest. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!