Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Faves:DSW Gift Guides under $100

On Fridays until the week of Christmas I will do holiday gift guides/wish lists to help people to find gifts under $25, $50 or $100.Today I will focus on DSW Holiday gift guides. They have a contest on Polyvore called Get it Gift it. Shoe lovers on Polyvore have to create a set based on the items they have in their gift guide. Each day there is a winner. Those who win will get one item for themselves and a friend. So here are the three sets I created so far. 




Dsw holiday giftguide

In the Get it  side items are for me  and gift it is for my sister.My sister loves beanies. 
                                                  






DSW Get it gift it 2
The headband is fab find because it costs $13.The gift it is for my mother. She wants a brand new pair of shoes.                                                                                  







DSW Gift Guide 3


 Items on the right are for me. By now you should know that I love headbands. On the left side are items for my Dad. He is a sports lover. He has the tendency to keep his wallets and bags until they fall apart. So it is time for something new.                  


Activewear jacket
modcloth.com


Activewear jacket
modcloth.com


Activewear jacket
modcloth.com





One Wink gold jewelry $23
dsw.com


Head wrap headband $9.95
dsw.com


New Balance 515 Retro Sneaker Mens $60. 
dsw.com


So check out dsw.com and see if you can find a gift for yourself or for a love one. Also check out the DSW Get It Gift It contest. Join Shoe Lovers and Polyvore to enter. 
http://www.polyvore.com/get_it_gift_contest/contest.show?
id=514621



xoxo 



Lanae Bond

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!