Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Faves: What I love about November

Untitled #288

Untitled #288 by lanaebond featuring christmas home decor



Good morning,



Today is my Friday Faves Post. These are just some of the things that I loved about November. My favorite things are what I have seen, read, tried, or experienced this month.
.


The Essence December 2014 magazine is a great read. There are a lot of holiday outfits, shopping guides, tips, and hair styles for the holiday season. Our Hair, Smart Shop, and Stockings Stuffers are just some of the great articles in the magazine. Plus the cover story of characters from Annie (Foxx and Wallis) is cute and interesting. The movie sounds good and I hope it can live up to the Annie version from the 80s that I love so much. 


I also tried Silk Milk this month, which I was really skeptical about. But when I received a coupon for it, I decided to try it. It actually tasted great and I used it in some of my coconut pies. I also tried the Oreo Cheesecake Blizzard, it tasted surprisingly good and creamy. 

Family Circle Magazine November edition was also a great read. It has fabulous recipes and tips to try. 


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (besides Christmas and Easter). I enjoyed spending time with my family and giving thanks to God for all He has given us. I also enjoyed the food and maybe a little too much.  


With Thanksgiving also comes tv specials but my favorite has to be Charlie Brown special. It is funny and teaches people a lesson in what Thanksgiving is all about. 


My Birthday was on Thanksgiving this year and I really had a great time.

Once Thanksgiving is over with, it is a family tradition to put up the Christmas tree and lights. It is also a tradition to start playing christmas music.

So with a couple of days left in November, I going to continue to enjoy myself and find new favorite things to try. 



So what are your favorite things about the month of November, let me know by leaving a comment. 




xoxo




Lanae Bond 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!