Thursday, November 27, 2014

What I am thankful for!




Give Thanks Pumpkin - Thanksgiving Decor -Fall Pumpkin Decor - Thanksgiving Art - Hand Lettering by Valerie McKeehan
Thanksgiving to God for His Enduring Mercy ] Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

Happy Thanksgiving!




I am so happy to do this post. I believe in giving thanks every opportunity I get. There are so many things I am thankful for today. But here are a few:



I am thankful for God's Grace and his Mercy.

I am thankful for having the strength and the ability to work.

I am thankful for my family.

I am thankful for the memories I have of those love ones who have passed away.

I am thankful that my little cousin came through her surgery fine.

I am thankful for how God supplies my every need.

 I am thankful for God blessing me to see my 27th Birthday today!!!

Yep, I am Thanksgiving baby!
Pink Birthday
I am so glad for the 27 years God has given me and the lessons in life that I have learned along the way. I am thankful for the gifts and talents I have cultivated over the years. God has bless me to learn to see another bday. This is what I am thankful for!


Now I am going to spend time with my family and get ready to go to Thanksgiving Church Service.
May God bless you and your family to have a Happy Thanksgiving.


                                                                       xoxo



Lanae Bond  









                                                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!