Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Year in Review: The Best of 2014

Untitled #344





There have been so many great things that has happened during the short time I have been blogging (Since July). Even though I have only been blogging for less than a year, a lot has happened.  I would like to thank all of my followers and those who have showed their love for this blog and blogger. Your support means a lot to me! I still have to give all of thanks to God for what He has allowed me to do and keep doing!


Here are just some of the best posts and experiences of this year. 

Most Viewed 


According to the views on certain posts, my followers and supporters viewed my modest monday christmas outfits part 1 post the most.  That post featured outfits for Christmas travel, attending christmas church functions, and attending parties. I am so glad many of you enjoyed it.

The second most viewed was modest monday tips how to find best jean skirts. I also loved this post because I believe a lot of people would find it useful, plus it was fun for me to make those sets!


Sets I love the most


Here are the posts I feel were my best. One of my favorites would have to be Jackie Kennedy Happy Birthday. I believe she is a modest fashion icon and that her fashion has influenced a lot of women even today. I also liked the style tips that I included in the post about how she influenced women. Another vintage post I loved  was TBT Modest Fashion Icon Audrey Hepburn

I also loved what What Modesty Means to Me. I believe that was one of my most inspirational  posts. I hope it inspired others to look at modesty in  a different way.  

How to Wear a Crop Top and Still be Modest was interesting because I felt it showed people there are some trends that can be done. Wearing crops just takes a little imagination and creativity. 


The posts I really love are Another Liebster Award Nomination! and I have been nominated! I like to again thank those who nominated me and those who participated. I enjoy all of your blogs and can't wait to see what everyone has in store for next year!



A Few Lessons I have learned about Blogging 


In the short time I have been blogging I have learned a few lessons. One is to not compare yourself to other bloggers. It is easy to get caught up and compare yourself to another blogger, especially one with a lot of followers. Do not compare yourself to anyone else because you really do not know the struggle, the time, the effort, the talent, the money, or etc., that someone else may have went through to get those followers. Just do your best!


Do not get upset by the comments you may receive from people. In the online world people think they can say anything to anyone because of distance or fake accounts they come up with. Just simply delete and block that person. Do not resend or repost their negativity because you just giving them the attention they so crave. 

Always post what you love and do not compromise your beliefs or your personality for followers or sponsors. 

Always tell your story and be yourself!


I am so glad that many of you have shared your thoughts, love, and comments since I have started blogging. It has been a great and very positive experience, and I hope and pray that next year will be even better. 

  I like to let everyone be aware there will be new blog posts on Thursdays and Saturdays. I will also make changes to the layout and format of the blog, so just bare with me. 



 xoxo and See you in the New Year!



Lanae Bond 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!