Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Faves: Holiday Blogger Look Gal Meets Glam

Friday Faves: Holiday Blogger Look


Alice You mid calf lace dress
$41 - dorothyperkins.com


Wide pumps
$39 - newlook.com


River Island quilted tote bag
$47 - riverisland.com


Northlight Homestore christmas holiday decoration
sears.com






Good afternoon my belles,



Last time I did Friday Fave Blogger look on Pink Peonies blogger but today I wanted to feature Gal Meets Glam Blogger, Julia. What I love about her look is that you can wear it to your office party or for a holiday dinner with your family.  I also love how you can add metallic accessories like bracelets or a statement necklace. If it is chilly wear you live add tights, a nice peacoat, and exchange heels for a high heeled boots. However you style a look make it your own!



                      Tell me if you like the look or what you would add to it!





xoxo 




Lanae Bond 

2 comments:

  1. Yes love her style from top to toe - the purple lace dress is awesome!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas too!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!