Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Holiday Fave: Pink



Good afternoon my loves,



Since we are in the holiday season, I decided to post my favorite holiday looks I found online. Today I am featuring a look from Pink Peonies blogger Rachel Parcell. She has very classy and pretty outfits. I decided to feature on of her holiday looks that I love so much. I recreated her look for less.




Holiday Fave


                      Very romantic holiday. I love the soft pink with the bold red.


Dorothy Perkins top
$16 - dorothyperkins.com


H M skater skirt
$39 - hm.com


DailyLook beige pumps
dailylook.com


Charlotte Russe crossbody purse
charlotterusse.com



Forever 21 jewelry
forever21.com


Holiday Lane red ball ornament
macys.com





Let me know what you think of my recreated look and if you would wear it! 
Also check out her look at: 

xoxo 



Lanae Bond 



2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am always trying to add more red to my wardrobe especially during the holidays! I love it!
    -Angela

    blueskiesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red is something that I am trying to add more to my wardrobe as well. Glad you love it!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!