Thursday, December 11, 2014

TBT: Christmas Family Traditions




Good afternoon,




This is post that I came up with at the last moment. I was sitting here thinking about all of the family traditions my family had and some still do this very day.  I remember that me and my family would put up the Christmas tree on the day of Thanksgiving or my birthday which ever came first.  My father would take is time testing all of the lights before he put it on the tree. Me, mom, and sister would then decorate the tree. My dad would go outside and then put the christmas lights outside. I would help my mom but up her outdoor wealths outside and the bows.


But one of my favorite family traditions was what would happen on Christmas day. My aunts, uncles, cousins, and my family would go to my grandmother's house. We would eat, reminisce about the good old days, and sing. See I come from a family that loves to sing. My grandfather had the best singing voice do and believed his self to be a cross from Ray Charles and Sam Cooke. We would all sing christmas songs and have  a real good time.






                                       Tell me some of your favorite family holiday traditions!




xoxo 



Lanae Bond 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!