Friday, January 30, 2015

My Friday Faves: Jan. 2015

My Friday Faves: Jan. 2015



1Dolman Cocoon Cardigan-Plus Sweaters Cato Fashions (similar)/ 2. Aéropostale purple top / 3.Timex® Originals Classic Round/ 4. NYX lip gloss, / 5. Forever 21 infinity scarve (similar to what I received) 

Good afternoon everybody!


I did not get a chance to do a Friday Faves December Edition so I decided to include some of the gifts I received that I really love along with things I bought or received this  month.

1. I bought a cardigan similar to this one from Catos with the Vanilla Gift  Card I won from the Timex Contest. It was on sale for $12.  I absolutely love this cardi and can't wait to wear it!


2. I received a Aeropostale polo from one of my aunts for Christmas. I think they know I like polo tops!

3. I won this watch from Timex. I feel in love with this watch when I used it in the set.


4. I bought this lip gloss at Peebles. I never tried NYX lip gloss before but loved the neutral colors they had. So when I tried it, I realized that it smelled and tasty yummy. I did not know that the gloss I picked was called Sugar Pie which I think is cute especially since I am a southern girl at heart!


5. My aunt also gave me a infinity scarf similar to this one for Christmas. I love it and try to wear it as often as I can.


Linked up:


Housewife Glamour





FFFLinkUpButton200x200 zpsab036813 Fab Favorites Link Up: The Perfect Red Dress & My Lust List




xoxo 




Lanae Bond 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!