Friday, February 6, 2015

My Friday Faves



Friday Faves


Good Morning, I am so glad to be able to write this blog post today especially with the technical issues I have been having with my laptop. Since today is Friday my post will be about My Favorite things I have seen this week. 

1. Starting off with this cute bag from Forever21.com. I really love this bag especially because of the color. 

2. This red number was on a list of dresses. I really liked this one because it was from Modcloth and was a line dress which is figure flattering!

3. It a crossword puzzle which the little nerd in me loves and it also is scarve which the fashionista  adores !


4. When I saw this  video online yesterday I just had to put it on the list! It is every sweet tooth or candy lover dream, a kit kat cake with candy corn, sprinkles, and M&Ms! The video was created by COOKIESCUPCAKESANDCARDIO. She is a mad genius!








   Last but not least is  Bethany Moto's Valentine's Day Treats & DIY Gift Ideas!
     

                    
                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDp151B4yo

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to this cute video!Spoiler alert I love the popcorn gifties she made in the mason jars! 


Well I hope you enjoyed these budget friendly and cute Valentine;s gift  ideas, come back next week to see which blogger looks are my Friday Faves for last minute  Valentine's Day looks! Also look for my second Single, Saved post tomorrow!




If you are interested join the fun at these  link ups!
Housewife Glamour


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!