Monday, February 9, 2015

Modest Monday Valentine's Day Outfits

Untitled #433

Great look for a causal day event. 
Untitled #433 by lanaebond featuring a blue skirt





Good morning y'all,


Valentine's Day is this Saturday! I really can''t believe how fast Valentine's day is approaching! It makes me happy that I have already got everything I need for that day. I have planned a nice dinner for my family. Even though I had  a lot of things planned before hand, I really did not know what I was going to wear up until a few days ago.  Like some of you I sometimes find it is hard trying to  figure out what I want to wear and if it is right for what activity I have planned. So I decided to give you a few options and inspiration for that day. 

Whether you celebrating with your husband or sweetheart, spending time with family, or hanging out with your friends, you want to look your best and have fun. I have created a few looks that would give you a few ideas or inspiration for Valentine's Day!





FASHION
If vintage is your style try a polka dot dress.
FASHION (clipped to polyvore.com



Untitled #437


If you are not a fan of pink or red but still want to look somewhat festive for the day, Try an all black outfit and add a cute accessories with a few hearts.


Untitled #437 by lanaebond featuring a slouch beanie






Untitled #434
Don't just love this top!


Untitled #435



For those who have to go to work at your office, but still want to celebrate Valentine's Day, try a mid length dress and mary janes.

Happy Valentine's Day!


Going for something unexpected, then try leopard print! Just add Valentine's day theme accessories
Happy Valentine's Day! (clipped to polyvore.com)



Or try a stripe shirt!


Untitled #439







Untitled #436

 Great for a person that loves pink and feminine things.

Untitled #436 by lanaebond featuring a red purse




Like the colors red and pink together try these two looks!
Pink and Red Roses
Untitled #438 by lanaebond featuring H&M






I hope everyone enjoys Valentine's Day! 



linkup at: 


blog_button2

The Fashion Canvas

Shopping My Closet



the pleated poppy blog








xoxo 





Lanae Bond 

6 comments:

  1. Great picks for V-Day! :) Love the black skirt and red heel look!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like my picks! That look is my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. Great inspiration. I am loving red and pink together lately. Thanks for stopping by!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am also digging the red and pink!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!