Friday, February 27, 2015

My Favorite Modest Looks from the Oscars!


Untitled #483
Beyonce looked beautiful in her vintage inspired gown.  



Hot! or Hmm… Beyonce’s Vanity Fair Oscars Party Stella McCartney White... / Best of 2014 Text / Oscars text



Good morning,

I know I am probably late posting about my favorite looks from Oscars but I wanted to save it for My Friday Faves post. There were some very beautiful gowns on the red carpet this year. There was striking red gowns, pretty pastels, and luxurious black and white gowns.

But I have to be honest a lot of them were gorgeous but I would not feel comfortable showing that much skin. I also think some of those dresses would not be a good idea to wear to a formal dinner or your cousin's wedding( you would definitely up stage a bride if you wore what JLO wore!) So I picked a few gowns that were worn either on the red carpet or at the Vanity Fair party.

Untitled #480


    I love how Jennifer Hudson looked in this gown velvet sensation. This dress fit her very well.  I love the design at the top of her dress, because it really make the dress more glamorous! The velvet gown was a departure from most of the  gown fabrics worn.                                                                           

         


Untitled #479
Cate Blanchett look classy in a simple back gown paired with a beautiful statement dress.
I love how she chose a simple dress and then adorned it with such a gorgeous necklace. 


                                                               Style / Best of 2014 Text / Oscars text




Untitled #481
What I love about this dress is the embellishments, it was not over the top or too heavy. 
Her and her sister were looking like twins that night!





Untitled #482
Resse was my favorite look because there was no one else wearing a dress like hers. 
It was sleek,elegant, and simple which proves that less is more sometimes!






Look for Less 

Here are a few dress that can you the Oscar's Best Looks without spending a lot!




Oscars Look for Less by lanaebond on polyvore.com


What were some of your favorite looks worn on Oscars night?

blog_button2



Life In Leggings







xoxo


Lanae Bond 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!