Monday, February 2, 2015

My Modest Valentine's Day Outfit Picks

Valentine's Day Floral


You can change things up a bit and try a floral skirt for Valentine's Day




Good morning y'all,



Last week I did not do that many fashion posts because I was preparing myself for an event that I had to attend. I am still a little tired from my trip to Raleigh, North Carolina for the African American Cultural event. I did enjoy the music, the people, and the food! So today I am back on my blogging game and decided to do a fashion post today on Valentine's Day looks. I choose like pastel looks and more darker colors. 



Valentine
This heart skirt is unique and will serve as a great conversation piece!





Valentine's Day Casual


Casual looks are for you if you are spending time at home with family on Valentine's Day.




Be My Edgy Valentine

If you are the kind of woman that does not like lace and frills try an edgier look with a leather or faux leather jacket. 




Untitled #420


Untitled #420 by lanaebond featuring a denim skirt



Blair Fashion


Black and red is a standard Valentine's look!


Pretty Pastel Valentine's Day


8 comments:

  1. These looks are amazing! I like how you kept it classy with the classic reds and pinks! I would totally wear the edgy look its so me and I love the tweed and leather jacket jacket! I also like the print skirts especially the heart skirt. Its definitely a statement piece!

    Jasmine
    Color U Bold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmine, I am glad that you enjoy the looks I put together! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Lots of great looks and ideas here, great job!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked out so many great looks its hard to pick a favorite! I love all of the soft pinks though! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you liked the looks! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love this blog so much. I have not seen anything like what you are doing. Keep doing you! I am a Christian as well and love everything you stand for. Are you on Bloglovin? Is there anyway I can follow your blog :)?

    Jill xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for those lovely comments, you really made my day! Yes, I am on Bloglovin and here is the link to my blog.
      https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/modest-budgetbelle-12626833

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!