Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spring 2015 Wardrobe Essentials

Spring 2015 Wardrobe Essentials



White top /  2Forever 21 straw hat / 3  Chicnova Fashion blue skirt/  4 Forever 21 gold ring /5  Plastic glasses/6 Nine & Co taupe shoes / 7 Candie s green handbag /




Good Morning,



With the snow outside and the frigid temps I am looking forward to spring. If you live on the East coast you probably feel the same way. To take your mind off being snow bound, I decided to do a post about spring essentials. I know Spring is not until March 20 but I feel there is no need to procrastinate  about finding your spring clothes. Whether you have to pull your spring items out of storage or buying more, there is no better time then when you are stuck indoors like I am!  Here some my picks that you can consider finding for Spring.




1. I consider a striped shirt an essential for any woman's wardrobe. This type of top is so  versatile. You can wear it with your jeans or dresses it up with a beautiful skirt.

2. A hat is something that I personally need because I often have to work outdoors and I do not want to be overheated.


3. I did a post earlier about finding your right jean skirt. For that post you probably learned that I mostly wear denim skirts year round. I love denim skirts because there are so comfortable and useful for work and play.
http://modestbudgetbelle80.blogspot.com/2014/11/modest-monday-tips-how-to-find-best.html



4. I think women tend to accessorize more in the spring because the spring season is more fun and laidback. So I chose these inexpensive rings from Forever 21. What is great about these rings are you  can stack them which means you can have more than one ring on your finger.


5. Sunglasses are essential because they protect your eyes from the sun but also are a great accessory.

6. I consider nude pumps a wardrobe staple year round because they look great in any season. Nude pumps are great in the spring because you can pair them with pastels.
http://modestbudgetbelle80.blogspot.com/2014/07/wardrobe-staple-for-all-seasons-nude.html



7. Pastel accessories are great for the spring time that is why I chose this pastel bag. But what is great about this bag is that it is a bucket bag.  Bucket bags are practical because you fill them up with whatever you want because of it shape.

What do you think of my picks? What are your picks for Spring 2015?

Linked up at: 



Shopping My Closet

xoxo 




Lanae Bond 


8 comments:

  1. I love anything with stripes so I'm all for the tee and cami! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripes are my favorite pattern too! And you're welcome and thanks for stopping by to my blog!

      Delete
  2. This spring collection is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks for this spring. I too am keeping my eye out for a good denim skirt.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am also looking for more excellent denim skirts for the spring! Lets both cross our fingers and hope for the best!

      Delete
  4. Love the striped top! I have a weakness for stripes

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!