Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Color Trends: Lucite Green

Spring Trend: Lucite Green






Good Morning, 



I hope everyone is having a good day so for! I have been busy lately and it was not until about a few weeks ago I was able to look up the other Pantone colors chosen for this year! . I choose to feature a few of the colors that I actually loved and felt would you too! One of the colors chosen was Lucite Green. Lucite green is a color that I am fond of because  that is the color a lot the bedrooms in my grandmother's home. She choose that color because it was cool and relaxing which is what she wanted to invoke to her guests who stayed there. I have a lot of excellent memories of peaceful times there. She also chose it because you knew that it was one of the colors that is timeless. 

The same can be said it about this color in fashion. It is a color that is cool and light. Those two reasons make it perfect for spring when the temperatures are rising and people desire to wear items that are light in weight and color. If you have anything in your closet that is this color or similar too (mint green), it is almost time to pull it out and wear it! 



Stripe top is anything but plain!


                     Stripe top is anything but plain! by lanaebond featuring round toe shoes



Tips: Lucite Green pairs with blues such a scuba blue and classic blue. It also looks good with white, beige, and even pink. 



 Do you have any lucite green or a similar color already in your closet? 
What Top Ten Pantone Color do you want featured next Tuesday? Please let me  know which color you want  by Saturday!






xoxo 
'



Lanae Bond 


12 comments:

  1. Lucite green is so pretty! Thank you for sharing that!!!

    xo,
    Janise
    www.MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very beautiful color and that is why it is one of my favorites! You're welcome and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I think I need to look for some Lucite green!! They are so pretty and just right for the spring!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Take care and keep in touch!

    Grace

    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should not be hard to find some lucite green because some stores actually had items in stock last year! I think fashion designers and retailers realized that lucite green would be perfect for Spring 2015 as well! I will keep in touch!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I can see why you love it so much it because it is so pretty and cool!

      Delete
  4. so pretty

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is a gorgeous color isn't!

      Delete
  5. Love this feature!!! Thank you for linking up, Lanae! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for hosting a great and creative linkup!

      Delete
  6. Very Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!