Thursday, March 26, 2015

This or That: Easter Edition




Untitled #522


Which of those pretty pink dresses are the steal?


Good Afternoon,



I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I have been pretty busy working over time at my job so I have been able to post as often or as soon as I wanted. I know that I am a little late posting about Easter but I decided to do a short This or That post. Can you guess which items are a steal or a splurge. The steal is always the favorite on this blog!






The Winner 

is this lovely dress featured above on the right. This dress is $18 compared to the other dress that costs $190.



Wal-G LACE FIT AND FLARE DRESS
         Wal-G LACE FIT AND FLARE DRESS (see more fit and flare dresses)











Untitled #517



One jacket is $44 bucks and the other $89. Do you know which one is which? 




The Winner 



This jacket is the steal!




Vero Moda Long Sleeved Denim Jacket


Vero Moda Long Sleeved Denim Jacket (see more pocket jackets)











Floral Dresses are  perfect for Easter


Untitled #518

One dress costs over $300 and the other $22.
Which dress do you say yes to?




The Winner 




Izabel London Abstract Graphic Print Dress









This or That





Which is the steal and which is the splurge?







The Winner 

Only $50 bucks compared to the other which costs almost $300.




Miss Selfridge Pink Mini Wing Tote Bag










This or That



Which one costs $97  and which is $42?












The Winner 

The skirt on the left


River Island Light blue lace overlay pencil skirt







I will be posting again on Monday about Modest Easter Outfits!




the pleated poppy blog







Shopping My Closet




xoxo 




Lanae Bond 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, they are winners! But I have to say that the one that costs $42 is my favorite!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!