Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tricky Spring Fashion Trend: Check out Gingham!



Gingham is back


Glamorous shift dress
$18 - houseoffraser.co.uk







Good Morning,

 I got to go to work today so I going to make this post short and sweet! The Spring  Runway in 2015 had a lot of great trends but some I was quite sure about because they are tricky to wear in real life. One of them was gingham. When I hear the word gingham I think of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz or picnic blankets. Some of you may feel that same when you hear people saying that gingham is a great fashion trend. But when I saw style icons like Jackie Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn wear them, I realized they can be done in classy way.



Paris Lights

How she styled this gingham sleeveless dress proves that gingham is anything but old fashioned. Wear a bomber jacket to give your gingham are more youthful and edgy look. 

They Are Wearing Milan Fashion Week WWD

Denim looks awesome with gingham if you choose dark denim that is less structured.
I love how she pairs it with the pink sandals, which are perfect for spring.

Tip: Wear dark denim to give it a modern look.


gingham girl
Atlantic Pacific Blogger keeps gives gingham a chic look which would be perfect for work!
gingham girl (see more colorful necklaces)


Tip: Go for nontraditional shades of color in gingham such as pink or mint.

Pink Gingham


 Blogger Uzy Nwachukwu
 shows a preppy gingham style.
I love how she layered the happy sweater with a white blouse.
What do you think about her look?

Pink Gingham by lanaebond featuring a white button up shirt


So would you wear gingham?





the pleated poppy blog








Shopping My Closet


xoxo



Lanae Bond




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!