Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Faves: Best looks of April


lately

April and Spring are here! 
How are you enjoying the month so far?



Good morning my belles,



April is looking good so far in regards to fashion. From what I have seen there have been a lot of hits on the streets,magazines, and blogs in this month even though it is only April the 10th! For that reason I have compiled five looks that I love and seen so far. It was hard to do with some many looks that I love but here are my faves.

My favorite work look 

Fabulous Looks Of The Day: April 6th, 2015 - The Fashion Bomb Blog :...
Amal Clooney looks ready for work in a white and beige overcoat. I love how she added the tropical print shoes which makes this look more spring like. 





Most Spring like look

Look of the Day | InStyle.com

Frieda Pinto looks for spring like in a violet lace dress.
I really love this look because of the color and the material. 
She looks so elegant and confident. 





Best Vintage Inspired Look
Whitney Port: Official Website
Whitney Port looks vintage chic in a mid length light blue dress. 
The pearls and the length of the dress give a nod to  the 1950s. 




Most Unique Look 

Atlantic-Pacific


I consider this an unique look because of her candy colored items. Pastel like colors in her garments but if you look closer you can see that her purse is quite unusual. It has pom poms on it! She also has on rainbow striped heels! Yep, she is very colorful and unique!



Best Casual look but with a twist!

Untitled #536


Reese adds some cute sandals with her casual look. I love it when women take a casual look and make it chic!

H M denim jacket
$37 - hm.com

White skirt
romwe.com


Heeled sandals
nastydress.com

H M white purse
$45 - hm.com

H&M sunglasses
$5.97 - hm.com




What looks do you love so far in April 2015?

xoxo 



Lanae Bond 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!