Monday, April 27, 2015

Motivation Monday: Do Not Be Weary!



Do not be weary!


2 Thessalonians 3:1 KJV

" But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing."



Good Afternoon,

I was debating today even if I should post because my family has been going through a lot lately.  I know a lot of people are going through things but I can only right now feel and testify on what I have personally been going through.

Some of these thing we experienced could have been taken care of sooner if we had pay more attention to the warning signs. Sometimes we as human beings have to stop, look, and listen to what a person is saying or doing before helping them. As Christians we can sometimes be taken in by people because we try to help those in need or do the right thing. But we should listen to our gut feeling or the Holy Spirit if we should help individuals. Let your inner guide tell you who to help and how to help!


My family tried to help some people but it did not work out. They were false and very difficult. I came to the conclusion that people who truly want help should be willing to accept it and be honest. I also believe we should not let one bad person or experiences change how we treat people.

At first when I found out the truth I wanted  and "started to say that I am not going to help anyone anymore because I was hurt." I also felt lost trust and hope in humanity. But not everyone is bad and uses  people. There are plenty of good people out there that really need help and are willing to accept it.



Believe


All I can say is that my family tried our best and I want to encourage everyone that has done good deeds but was rewarded with bad deeds. God will reward you for your good deeds and if you do not believe in God, there is a such thing as consequences or karma. In whatever you do keep doing good and let God lead you in your giving.











Galatians 6:9 King James Version 

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

2 comments:

  1. Being hurt by someone you have tried to help can be tough. I have been there. I normally have to back away and take a break. Lick my wounds. Give myself time to heal. All people are not the same. I force myself to reach out again when someone has a need that I can fulfill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People do react to events differently. I think it is good that you took time for your self to heal. For me I believe that it will take me time to fully trust all people. Some moments for me or better than others. I believe me and my family need time to heal but it has taught us a valuable lesson that I hope others do not have to learn!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!