Monday, April 13, 2015

Motivation Monday: You Are NO SuperWoman!



Ban the Super Woman!

No Superwoman!


If you follow me on twitter you probably seen some of the tweets I made in the past few weeks: 



"Sometimes when you are a hard worker people tend to put too much on you! Sometimes I need help too! I am not too proud to ask!"


"Lord help me to do everything in your strength instead of my own!"



"I am so glad I finally let myself be human! I am not superwoman and I cannot do everything in my own strength!"


Yeah, I was going through a lot that week! I was taking this class to help me to be better at work, working has an historic interpreter, doing my job at church, helping my parents renovate their property, and so many other things. I tried to say yes to everything and thought that since I was a youngin I could do it my strength. Sometimes when you're young you think that you have enough physical strength and vitality to move anything. That is so false young people get tired too! I also believed that my success only came from me being a workaholic.  

I believe that sometimes society causes women to believe that they can do it all and have it all. This is a myth because we are not called to do some things in your life. Sometimes God has something else in mind for us to do instead of what the world believes. We need to do what God calls us to do and eliminate things that are not in His will. Obeying God is the best thing to do because He has something in store for you that is better than what you are pursuing. 


In this world we are also made to believe that only God helps those who help themselves. So I was trying to help myself by working to the max to be successful in life. I thought that if I get all of the education, experience, and taking on more responsibility I could move faster in life. But instead of moving anything I end up falling into exhaustion! I thought that I could be SuperWoman and do everything in my own power!


When I finally came to myself I tried to spend time with God but found my self so tired and weak trying to be everything for everybody. But when I read His word I realize that He is my strength and my help. 
Things to Remember when you think you can be SuperWoman!

Just Say No! 

There are times you have to say no to people because you may not have time to help them or come to their rescue when ever they call!.

God Is Your strength! 

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.


Even Young People Get Tired!


Psalm 34:10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.


Seeking God Is the Best Way to be Successful!

Matthew 6: 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.



I also learned that asking for help is not a weakness but a sign of humility and humanity. Whether you a single climbing that corporate ladder or a mother of a brood of kids and a hubby there is nothing wrong with asking for help! Ask help from your friends, families, and first and foremost God! 


blog_button2





caabgiglinkupheader1




xoxo 




Lanae Bond 




4 comments:

  1. I really need to remember this. It's tiring to try to do and accomplish everything sometimes.
    We can be weak with God for when we are weak, then He is strong. :)

    Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a quite a few people forget that they are not Superwoman and can do everything. I know I did! It seems that when we finally realized our mistake we end up crashing and burning! That is why we should keep our focus on God and realize that He is the source of our strength! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week as well!

      Delete
  2. Amen. We don't have to be everything because God is for us! Alone we will never be enough, but it doesn't matter because He is more than enough. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! That is right we serve a Mighty God who can do anything and help us throughout our lives! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed and good week.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!