Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday Sales: Spring essentials






Untitled #538
Jcpenny and H&M are just two of the stores having sales today!




Untitled #538 by lanaebond featuring a green dress

H M green dress
$36 - hm.com

Studio 1 black dress
jcpenney.com




Good morning,



Today there are several places having Saturday Sales or  sales that end on Sunday. Some of stores are getting rid of winter clothing but some have sales on spring essentials. Today I picked a few of my favorite items that can be considered spring essentials like floral prints or pastels or that are trending for Spring 2015 that are on sale this weekend.





Untitled #537


H&M are trying to unload some of their winter apparel but they do have  an online sale of 20 percent off spring key pieces like the crepe blazer. 


H M shirts top
$15 - hm.com


H M sweatshirts hoody
$15 - hm.com


H M lined jacket
$22 - hm.com


H M mid calf skirt
$15 - hm.com


H&M ballet flat shoes
$15 - hm.com


H M pink shoulder bag
$29 - hm.com


H M ribbon tie necklace
$4.38 - hm.com





Untitled #539




Jcpenney is having an anniversary sale that ends in about an hour online! 


They have dresses under $50 like the floral dress featured and well has skirts like the lace one above! 



Jcp denim jacket
jcpenney.com

Pink skirt
jcpenney.com


Arizona brown sandals
jcpenney.com


Untitled #540



Macy's also has a sale that ends Sunday. There are purses under $40 and some dresses under $50. 







Now I am going to say goodbye because I got to find something to buy at one of these stores! Wish me luck! (lol)! I will let you know if I brought anything!


Linked up at:






xoxo 



Lanae Bond 














6 comments:

  1. I just love your sale alert posts. Thank you for helping us find affordable AND stylish modest clothing. It's a difficult task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is hard sometimes finding affordable, stylish, and modest clothing. I hope the Saturday Sales posts helps make it less difficult! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. These are honestly the most gorgeous spring collection I've seen thus far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those stores do have some awesome spring items and some are actually budget friendly, which is always a plus!

      Delete
  3. Great picks! Thanks for sharing the striped dress from Macy's - I've been looking for something like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Macy's does have quite a few striped dresses and some are even under $50. I am glad I picked something that someone has been looking for. Because I want to help someone find what they want especially at the right price!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!