Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Fives under $50!

Untitled #586




H M short blue dress
$47 - hm.com


Dasein green tote bag
overstock.com





Good afternoon my belles,

When window shopping online (yes, I do that a lot!) I found some of these items that are cute, fashionable, and under $50! All of these items are from stores that I love and I believe most women love to shop at these stores as well.  The items I chose are great not only for spring but for the summer.

The H&M dress is currently one of the favorite items that members like. My favorite is the overstock purse because I love colorful items!

Which one of  these items under $50 do you love?


xoxo





Lanae Bond 




Friday Favorites Link Up Botton Life In Leggings



Style Elixir


Gracefullee Made



Sunday Funday Bloghop and Linkup - Add your links for a chance to be featured on all three blogs, plus get inspired by the best blogger content each week!

2 comments:

  1. Love this bag and sunnies. Great price for these gorgeous items. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bag and the sunglasses are my favorite too!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!