Thursday, May 28, 2015

TBT: That 70s Show Fashion

That 70s Show Fashion


Sleeveless dress
$31 - newlook.com


Fringe kimono
lookbookstore.co


Oasis striped cami
$38 - houseoffraser.co.uk




Liz Claiborne brown purse
jcpenney.com



Good Morning,


I have done a post  about 1970s style but there are so many trends that I did not include in that post. Mixed prints are cool because you have so many options to choose as far as accessories and it is a bold option. I love the fringe kimonos especially the lace and floral prints. Denim tunics and jumpers made a comeback which made me wish I had not get rid of mine!  Military Chic items which were big in fall are still trending this summer and spring.  All of these trend made me wish my parents keep their clothes from the 70s.  Other trends are bold stripes, tailored suits, preppy girl,patchwork, black & white, and sportswear.

Which 70s trends are you rocking now?






Style Elixir




Shopping My Closet



Lanae Bond 

xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!