Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Trendy Tuesday: Colors Scuba Blue and Classic Blue


Untitled #577



Good afternoon loves!



I do not know about you but I really enjoy the spring colors that are out this year. Pantone 2015 colors are my favorite which you probably know if you seen my earlier posts about their Spring colors. I love all of the choices Pantone made for this spring but the blue shades are my favorite, especially Scuba Blue and Classic Blue. I have to be honest any shade of blue I adore because blues are fun yet relaxing colors and these shades are no different.




Scuba Blue

Scuba blue is fun in the sun, relaxing on an exotic beach without a care in the world kind of color.
Even if you do not go any where exotic for your vacation you can get that tropical feel by wearing this color.

Pairs well with Classic Blue, Lucite Green, soft shades of pinks, gold, and soft shades of oranges. 

Worthington blue dress
jcpenney.com


Blue jacket
lookbookstore.co


Dorothy Perkins blue pumps
$35 - dorothyperkins.com



Liz Claiborne blue bracelet
jcpenney.com







Classic Blue




                Classic Blue is also cool color but is considered to be strong and reliable
                                    Great color for those that  are deep thinkers. 

Goes well with marsala, sandstone, white, darker pinks, gold, turquoise, and even purple.
Classic Blue by lanaebond featuring a blue purse


Jersey dress
$11 - hm.com

Blue blazer
choies.com

H&m shoes
$23 - hm.com

Express blue purse
express.com


Jami blue necklace
nordstromrack.com









Do you like these two shades of blue?





Linkup at: 


The Fashion Canvas



Shopping My Closet











xoxo 


Lanae Bond 


2 comments:

  1. I love you pantone color reviews!!! These colors are so cute and the clothes you've shown are stunning not to mention budget friendly! I need to step out side the box with my colors and these colors are right up my ally!

    Jasmine :)
    Color U Bold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jasmine! These colors are also up my alley because I believe they are the only two colors from Pantone Spring 2015 that I do not have in my closet or jewelry box. I found that quite surprising since blue is my favorite color!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!