Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Trendy Tuesday: Colors Tangerine and Custard



Summer is finally here! I have two colors that really invoke the feeling of summer. Tangerine and Custard which are two of Pantone Spring/Summer 2015 colors.  Tangerine is a bold and sunny color that is playful and spontaneous. It kind of reminds me of the orange frozen pops that I ate as a child!
 It is a color that makes people smile and think of fun summer days playing outside with friends.

What is also cool about this color is that it can stand on its own and adds color to your outfit. Since this is the case it pairs well with the neutral toasted almond. But it also goes well with Strawberry Ice.

Other colors: navy blue, turquoise, white, and teal. 

color trend tangerine

H M orange dress
$40 - hm.com

Orange shoes
$40 - newlook.com

M Co over the shoulder purse
$35 - mandco.com




Accessories Lust Beyonce’s New York City Pink Sweater, Orange Pencil...

Accessories Lust Beyonce’s New York City Pink Sweater, Orange Pencil... (clipped to polyvore.com)





Skirt
                                                        Skirt (see more white peplum skirts)


Looks great with prints such as stripes. 



Another summer treat is custard. When I think of custard I think of that sweet  soft treat I use to eat as child at a local restaurant that no longer exists.  Man, I wish I could have that cold treat on hot day like today! Just like that cool dessert I ate as a kid this color is pleasant, relaxing, and comforting.  Custard looks good with classic blue.

It also looks good with light blue. 

Color Trend Custard


H m dress
$47 - hm.com


Dorothy Perkins yellow shoes
$19 - dorothyperkins.com

Mini purse
$28 - newlook.com

Oasis art deco jewelry
$13 - oasis-stores.com

Little Greene Paint - Custard
$6.34 - fabricsandpapers.com




Three Trends to Watch This Spring
Custard look great with light blue items especially chambray.


Link up at: 


4 comments:

  1. I love these color pops for summer!! Perfect -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Both colors really express the feeling of summer!

      Delete
  2. Both are fun pops of color! The custard shades really catch my eye lately. I just bought a dress that bright yellow color. Great finds! That yellow necklace and the orange sunnies are my favorite!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two colors are fun and exciting! I can see why the custard shades caught your eye because it is so bright and playful! I bet you will look fab and happy in your yellow dress! Those are my favorite items too because I really do not have any accessory in those particular colors, yet! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!