Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Faves and the Best of June!

Friday Faves
These are my opinions and I am not paid in any way from them!
Friday Faves by lanaebond featuring Forever 21



Good morning! I hope everybody had a good week! It is has been months since I done a  Friday Faves on items I bought or won! So today I am doing a review on dress I bought  in June for a very very good price and items I won for participating  in one of my favorite bloggers  contests. First I give a review of a dress what I brought from Jcpenney in June. 


I had a hard time trying to find a dress that I liked and for a reasonably price. I decided to go to the clearance rack and I found a dress I liked. It was a water color floral dress and was shocked at the price tag. It was 80 percent off and came to a total of $9.97!  I could find the image online at Jcpenney but the dress below is similar. 


Perceptions Print Lace Dress with Beaded Jacket Petite

When I tried on the dress it was very comfortable and perfect light weight dress to wear in the heat.  But it was big around the arms so I would have to take it up! There was supposed a jacket to go with it but I did not see one. Luckily have cardigans and jackets at home so it was no problem for me.  The dress has a lot of different colors in it so you can probably match it with a lot of accessories. The band around the waist the rib change is perfect because it gives definition to by body.  The fit and flare design is also flattering.  Overall, it was worth more than I paid for! 



I also won a contest given by Color U Bold blogger Jasmine. She is a great blogger because she offers a variety of things such a makeup tutorials, reviews, fashion, and uplifting yet thought provoking posts.  She also does great giveaways like the forever 21 ecard I one last month. I won a $50 e card from my favorite store which I was very excited and grateful for! 



Forever 21 Review
Forever 21 Review by lanaebond featuring peeptoe shoes

I managed to get a good deal on these items because there was a sale as well as a free shipping and handling so the timing was perfect! I was able to 5 items!

The maxi dress caught my eye because the was really good ($14.94) and I also really wanted a black and white striped maxi dress. I think a maxi dress like this is a perfect wardrobe staple and can be worn for all seasons. When I finally got the dress I loved how it fit me as well as the fact I could easily layer the maxi dress with a jacket or cardigan.  I love how it also defines my waist. If you buy this dress keep in mind the back is out!



The cream and black flats are really cute but there were no 9.5 so I had to get a 9. I was worried that the shoes would be too small but they actually fit. The flats cost $12.53.  I believe these flats are currently sold out so they were very popular. 


The faux leather purse is also a cream color. I when I first show it I started to have buyer's remorse because I thought it was to small. I have a lot of big bags so I really never had a purse that small before. But when I opened it I realized that the clutch may not be wide but it is very deep. So you probably can store your cell phone, lip gloss, atm cards, and what ever things you really need in your purse.The purse was worth $12.53


The black metallic braided headbands are cute. I like how they are not too tight. The color is great and can be worn not only in the summer but during the winter holidays. The braided headbands cost $2.80. The metal headband is something I have to get use to because I never worn a headband made out of that material. The silver headband which cost $2.90 is also sold out! 





Linked up at:



Style Elixir

Classy yet Trendy

Jersey Girl Texan Heart

Style Diary by Osy


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked all of your items from Forever 21! I love that maxi dress now I want one haha! I haven't been to JC Penny's in soooo long it's time for me to make a special trip back! I used to get so many cute outfits especially off of the clearance rack that was my favorite section lol! Thanks for sharing your awesome finds!

    Jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway! I had not been to Jc Penney in ages and just happen to choose a day when they were having a great sale and lots of cute items on clearance! Sometimes it works out that way! You're welcome and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!