Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Faves:July Edition

Friday Favorites July Edition


July has been a good month! I have seen and read a lot of good and inspiring things online and offline. I also purchased some good items. So it was hard for me to narrow it down to just a handful of my favorite things about this month! These are my top five in no particular order! 




Favorite Event:
Community | Stage Stores Inc - Bealls, Goody's, Palais Royal, Peebles,...


Pebbles this month had a clothing drive. Those who donated gently used clothes were able to get a $10 dollar coupon on select items. My aunt informed me about this event late so I did not get a chance to post about it online. (sorry guys!) But I was able to participate  and I have several items away.  It is good to give back to the community. I was glad to others participating as well. 




Favorite Item I wore:


Forever 21 Plus Striped Surplice Maxi Dress
You probably remember this dress from one of my earlier posts! I purchased it with a gift card I won from a fellow blogger's giveaway ( Jasmine from Color U Bold). I finally wore the dress out about two weeks ago. I loved how comfortable it felt and how good it looked. So I scored winner! 


Forever 21 Plus Striped Surplice Maxi Dress (see more surplice maxi dresses)








Favorite Articles: 


Speaking of finding clothes there was a great article written this month about choosing modest clothes for the summer. Today.com asked several modest fashion bloggers their tips for finding modest clothing. 
Elizabeth Roy a blogger I love to follow was one of those bloggers.  They have great times that are easy to follow and keep you cool and modest. 

 Downtown Demure
Downtown Demure 



Popsugar.com also did an article about modest fashion but the topic was wedding dresses!
The article provides beautiful images of real brides. I love all of the stunning dresses featured but this is one of my favorites.

Modest Wedding Dress Inspiration | POPSUGAR Fashion

Modest Wedding Dress Inspiration | 



Favorite Blogger Post 

Posh and Spicy's blog post about uplifting other women was a positive message. I really believe that it something that is needed to happen not only online but in person as well.



What are your favorite things for the month of July?





Linked up at:


Life in Leggings

Stylelixir


Book of Leisure


Pumps and Pushups


The Modest Mom

xoxo



Lanae Bond 

2 comments:

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!