Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Five Under $50

Friday Five Under $50



MANGO round top
$31 - mango.com

H M knee length skirt
$31 - hm.com

H&M flat shoes
$31 - hm.com

Accessorize satchel handbag
accessorize.com

Bib necklace
amazon.com




Good Morning! It's Friday y'all! I am so glad that is Friday because Fridays are probably one of the most fun days of the week. I love posting on Fridays because I get a chance to show so of my favorite items or sometimes even bloggers! But today I am focusing on five things under 50 bucks that caught my eye! 


I am not a big fan of yellow but I love this floral H&M skirt! I love how  bright and sunny it looks! I also like the fact that it is a scuba skirt. 


Blue is my favorite color and I really can not say no to any blue clothing especially this flowy shirt from Mango. 


The yellow accessory are such cute  statement items and not really expensive which is also a good thing!

The H&M sandals look so comfortable yet chic which is always what I want in a shoe.


Which of these Five items under $50 are you favorite? 






Style Elixir

2 comments:

  1. I really like those shoes , been looking for a pair like that - thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love those shoes too! You're welcome! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!