Saturday, July 18, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Items Under $50


Nordstrom Sale





When I saw other fashion bloggers posting about Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for their fall apparel, I was thinking maybe I should do a post about it! But then I  start  thinking I probably could not do the post because a lot of the new items at Nordstrom are on the expensive side. Which is understandable because all of the clothing and other items are high end. But my blog is about budget friendly fashion and I did not want to post anything that cost over $100.   When I checked the site I found items that were under $50 and that looked nice! These are just a few items I found!






The Sale Ends August 3

Linked up at:


The Fashionista Momma

Sunday Funday Bloghop and Linkup - Add your links for a chance to be featured on all three blogs, plus get inspired by the best blogger content each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!