Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Trendy Tuesday: Color Glacier Gray



Dress
Dress (see more draped dresses)
Great color for a bride's maid dress!


This is my last Spring/Summer blog post on colors. Glacier Gray may not seem the most suitable for Spring and Summer colors. When we usually think of gray we usually associate it with fall or winter looks. But Glacier Gray being a lighter shade of  gray is great because it is a cool color which cools down brighter colors such as blue or pink. 

Glacier Gray looks good with marsala and aquamarine because it is a neutral color. 


Glacier Gray


Uniqlo rayon blouse
uniqlo.com


High waisted skirt
choies.com


High heel shoes
$39 - newlook.com


Topshop clutch
nordstrom.com


6 comments:

  1. Glacier Gray is a super chic color! I love to pair it with blush or hot pink! Lol! I love colors! ;) Great picks!
    Take care and keep in touch!
    By the way, please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad someone looks colors just as much as I do! I will stop by!

      Delete
  2. It looks perfect with blue and pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glacier Gray really does look good with blue and pink! But it also looks good with Marsala too!

      Delete
  3. Gray is really a perfect color to pair with about any other color. I think I need a chic glacier gray handbag after reading your post!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great color to pair with others because it is neutral! I know I feel the same way. When I saw her bag, I was like I want one!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!