Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tricky Trend: The Crochet Trend



Miss Selfridge maxi dress
$61 - johnlewis.com

Open front blazer
$22 - newlook.com

Ipanema shoes
lordandtaylor.com

MANGO cross body
$47 - mango.com




I at first thought the The Crochet Trend was something that seemed outdated. I mean when I think of crochet clothing I think of something that looked more similar to something that my grandmother had on the back of her crouch!  Or something a flower child of the 70s would wear. But when I saw some items online looked I realized that the crochet look can be done a tasteful and modern way.

Pendant
A crochet top can be style with a check pattern skirt



Crochet Top

Or with a great maxi skirt! 



Dorothy Perkins green tank
dorothyperkins.com

Long sleeve jacket
$19 - newlook.com





Charlotte russe sandals
charlotterusse.com

Chain tote bag
zaful.com







Crochet
If edgier looks are what you love try a leather jacket with a crochet skirt. 




Crochet White Skirt


This look can be worn during the day for work and also at night for going out!


Vero Moda pink top
$22 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Chicwish pencil skirt
chicwish.com


H M pink purse
$16 - hm.com









Denim and Crochet
A denim shirt gives the romantic crochet a skirt a casual touch. 


Forever New blue top
$37 - forevernew.com.au


Tesori pointy toe flat
nordstromrack.com


Bracelet jewelry
gojane.com

John Lewis round glasses
$39 - johnlewis.com





Beauty product

Of course it looks great with a floral pattern skirt or dress because both are feminine pieces.  




SOFT LIGHT DRESS



If you are shy about this trend try a crochet embroidery on your jacket or maybe your accessories.



Shop the Trend





Linked up at: 


4 comments:

  1. Lots of great outfit inspiration here! I think my favorite is the lace skirt with the tee. Very pretty.
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's one of my favorite looks too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the post you have really nice collection checkout Mango clothing they also have nice collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do have not seen the Mango collection of crochet items but I will check!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!