Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fall Color Trends: Cadmium Orange

Pantone Fall 2015 Color


We are a long way until fall but to give you a leg up on your Fall Colors for 2015, I decided to post early! Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the cooler temperatures, the longer sleeping time, the crisp air, and of course the comfort food. But I also love the colors of the fall season. Most people think fall is a time to wear dreary colors. That is why I am so glad that Pantone added some brighter colors to their list for 2015.

Cadmium orange is one of those colors.  Of course orange had to be somewhere in a fall runway collection! But this color is quite different from the orange pumpkin color most associated with this season. It is so what similar to coral but with a more orange tone to it. It is a bold and bright color which goes well with more neutral shades. But it can also stand on its own.  According to Pantone.com this color is a hint to the 1960s and 70s looks that are so popular this year.


Cadmium Orange Pairs well with: White, Tan, Light Pink, Teal, Crimson, or Soft Gray.




Cadmium Orange Fall Color Trends


Red top
$12 - newlook.com


Miss Selfridge coat
$39 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Torrid ballet shoes
torrid.com


Merona red handbag
target.com


BaubleBar coral necklace
baublebar.com









Would you wear Cadmium Orange? 

2 comments:

  1. Great news! Every time I see Orange or Coral or any variation predicted as the "color" of the year/season I know I will be alright! Orange is my color all year and all the time. I absolutely adore any shade of Orange or Coral.

    Thanks for the update and I look forward to stopping by again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!