Monday, August 17, 2015

Motivation Monday: God Has a Plan for You!

God Has a Plan for You!




Everyday we make plans. Today people are planning to go to work or some even school. People at this moment I planning their outfits to go out for the day. People may also maybe planning their meals whether they are eating out or eating at home. When major events occur we plan every detail from decorations to who we will invite. Even as a blogger we write over ideas and posts in a planner in all hopes to be prepared to post on our scheduled days.We humans plan everything whether we realize it or not.

 But if our plans do not go our way we has humans get frustrated or lose our patience. Especially when we make big plans for our future, we get angry if they do not occur on our time. We often want to be successful and experience that success as soon as possible and not twenty years from now.


 I know I have wrote down my goals for my life. From my grades to my salary, I wrote down what I wanted to happen in my life. I also described when I wanted these events to start or even end. As I look over goals I wrote for my life, somethings have occurred, like me graduating on time or with honors. But others took years to occur, some much longer than I had anticipated.There are events that have not occurred in  my life. Those are the ones that made me angry because I really wanted them to occur.

At times I even asked God why events do not happen. Sometimes I lost faith because I really desired those things to come to past. I often look to God's word to get me through my problems and my weak moments. This is just one of  scriptures I often look to when I get discouraged about my future.






I realized that I needed to depend on God and allow Him to direct my course in life. I needed to depend on His wisdom and strength and in order to be successful in life.  If I really wanted something to occur in my life He is the one who allows it to occur. I came to the conclusion that I needed to pray, seek His kingdom, and keep my faith in Him. I needed to trust that He will supply my needs.  I also realized that I needed to include God in my plans for the future. 

I also learned that God has a plan for my life. A lot of things I desire may not be what I need in my life. Sometimes we have to relinquish our plans and exchange them for God's. God's plans are far more better than any plan we could come up with. He desires what is best for our lives and He knows what it is best. Just trust God and his plans that He has for your life. 



Jeremiah 29:11













He also knows when events should occur. I cannot depend on my time table for life but I needed to depend on God's.  He knows the right time to allow for the things to happen in our lives. His time is not like ours and that is something we all need to remember when we lose our patience. If God said He was going to bless you, believe it and wait for it. He is a man that will never lie or decieve you!




Trust God!


Linked up at: The Modest Mom Blog  Donna Reidland Purposeful Faith Susan B Mead  Rosilind Jukic Missional Women  Simple moments Stick

Do trust God and the plan He has for your life?




xoxo 




Lanae Bond 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lanae,

    This is my first time reading your blog. I love the creative way you format it with photos, quotes, and tweets. I also like your disclaimer to only write encouraging comments.

    Your communication here is refreshing and sincere. I have been waiting many years to realize my dreams, and as I have waited, they have morphed and transformed many times. I have been tempted to give up, too, but then I read something like this and I know it is a word from God. So thank you for your uplifting words!

    Many blessings,

    Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need encouragement now and then. That is why I wrote this post to encourage myself and others too! I am so glad that you stumbled upon this post and that what I wrote inspired you.Thank you so much for your encouragement and your kind words because sometimes bloggers need a little motivation too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lanae,
    Wonderful choice of scripture! Isn't it hard to wait for those plans or to surrender them all together? We are all a work in progress, aren't we?!! Thank you for the encouragement today!
    Blessings and smiles,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree it is hard and I often struggle with that but I know like many people I still have a little bit more growing to do in God! You're welcome and may God bless you too!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!