Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Five Under $50:Now and Later!

Friday Five Faves


Zara top
zara.com


H M long sleeve blouse
$23 - hm.com


Zara blue skirt
zara.com


Pointy toe flat
shein.com


Shoulder bag
$25 - newlook.com






Fall seems to be coming early than expected for North Carolina residents this coming week. I am kind of looking forward to these cooler temperatures and be able to cut off the A/C! 

If these color temperatures hitting my state, I starting thinking about some of the summer items that I could bring into the fall. Because even though the weather may get cooler it is still summer! I found five pieces that can be worn now and later!


Now and Later



Flats

Now: Sling back flats,  peep toe flats, and sandals are perfect for summer!

Later: Try picking darker colored flats or cool animal print flats to wear with your fall outfit. Add tights to your look if it especially cold out!

Chiffon Shirt


Now: A chiffon shirt is a great item to wear now because this breezy material helps you stay cool.

Later: But Chiffon can be worn in the fall too especially if you layer.

Bucket Bags 


Bucket bags are big this summer but fear not they are here to stay for the fall!


Cardigan 


Now: Cardigans are great way to layer your shortsleeve shirts especially if you work or go to school in a chilly building.

Later: But for fall they will be a lifesaver for keeping you warm and cozy outdoors. Bring your summer shirts to fall by layering them with a cardigan sweater.

Denim Skirt


Denim skirts have made a comeback over the past few years.  This 90s trend was big this summer and will still be around in fall! 

Now: In the summer denim skirts look cute with sandals or sneakers.

Later: Midi denim skirts, pencil denim skirts, and maxi denim skirts look perfect with a pair of boots especially ankle boots.


Linked up at: Two Thirty Five Designs  The Pleated Poppy.com  Birdie Shoots



xoxo 




Lanae Bond 

6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting a denim maxi skirt! I've seen some nice ones around on blogs, but none in-store yet that I can try. I'll keep looking :)

    Good list for the changing seasons! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is kinda of hard to find denim skirts around certain seasons! You just have to really really look to find them in store. So keep searching because I am on the lookout for for denim skirts too! If all else fails I might have buy online! You're welcome and good look on your denim maxi skirt hunt!

      Delete
  2. My favorite it the bucket bag; I'll have to get one of these! Thanks for the tips!
    Anna
    http://whatshouldbein.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my favorite bag too! I think I might get one because I keep alot of stuff in it! And you're welcome!

      Delete
  3. I love that top from Zara and those flats are so cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!