Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Five Under $50: Trending Fall Fashion



Friday Five Under $50

Post Contains Affiliate Links 


Forever 21 dress / MANGO Denim Jacket / Rock & Candy army boots / Kenneth Cole Reaction Mini BagBetsey Johnson Locket Charm



Good morning!

Yay!It's Friday! I am so looking forward to this day and this post! I love looking at what is trending on Polyvore and other fashion websites. The items above are what are trending for this Month!

Sweater Dresses or Knit dresses are very appropriate  to wear in fall. Forever 21 has a number of sweater dresses on there site but the one above and this one are my favorite.

Denim Jackets are very popular for fall because they are  great to transition from summer to fall.

Army/Combat boots are edgy and perfect for those who love the grunge look from the 1990s.  Or for those who want to make pair their flowly dresses with something more causal.

Mini Bags are popular but mostly with those who do carry their whole house in their bags!

Charm Lockets are like those old charm bracelets we loved as a child but with a vintage twist!







 I promised myself I would not do anymore shopping but I got job interview coming up and I need something a little more professional to wear. So I brought most of my fashion items in September!


These are items that I actually brought in September when I was on vacation.  I brought each piece to help me layer my clothing especially the summer items that I just was not ready to put away yet! 
The two Arizona Camisoles  actually came in handy when I want to layer my v neck blouses. 
The prices on two of the Arizona Camisoles are the original price and not the sale price I actually purchased.  


The two pink tees are very similar to the ones I purchased. 
The blue cardigan is actually my favorite because I love the color blue and I feel that this cardigan would go with a lot of items I already own. 



Friday Favorites



Linked up at: Birdie Shoots  Grace and Love  The Closet by Christie  Rachel the Hat  Fashion Should be Fun  Forage Fashion  Two Thirty Five Designs A Pocketful of Polka Dots  Momfessionals Happiness at Mid-Life



xoxo



Lanae Bond 

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your job interview! Sounds like you bought some very practical pieces :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to by staples, so I can get the most out of it!

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of the denim jacket. I totally need some combat boots. I did that look in the 90s and it's fun to see it's back!

    Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday! We'd love to see you back next week!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love denim jackets too and I wear them quite often. It is cool to see the grunge look back especially the military boots which are great for cold weather! Thanks for hosting and see you next week!

      Delete
  3. Great collection! Loving the dress and combat boots.

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Best of luck with your job interview! I enjoyed seeing your picks for this Friday and would like to add a pair of combat boots to my collection. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad to know you enjoyed the picks and combat boots would be a nice addition to you shoe collection!

      Delete
  5. I just picked up a few sweater dresses to wear this fall, they are so comfy.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made a great investment because not only are sweater dresses comfy but they are chic too! Thanks for hosting you TBT linkup and you will see me Thursday!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!