Monday, October 26, 2015

Motivation Monday: Encourage Yourself!

Monday Motivation








Are constantly in need of encouragement? Do you find your self asking or just simply waiting for a friend, pastor, or family member to offer you affirmation in your struggles? If so you may need to start encouraging yourself!

It may sound silly to encourage yourself but you should speak good things to yourself.  One good reason that you need to speak life over your self is because you do not always have a crowd of people cheering you on. Sometimes you may find yourself in crowd of naysayers or even all alone. That's when you really need to start speaking affirmations over yourself if you want to succeed in life.


In order to have success in life you must speak success. Those who speak successful things over themselves are more likely to develop healthy habits and thoughts that enable them to have a better life. So you want to stop struggling with certain aspects on your life you need to change your word!


You can make affirmations up depending on your situation. For example, if you have problems with sleep you can say that I will have sweet sleep because God made a promise (Proverbs 3:24) or Since I am  God's beloved I will go to sleep. and  If you are worried about not having your needs met, tell yourself God will supply all of my needs (Philippians 4:19)

More affirmations


Because I trust in the Lord, I will have new strength! (Isaiah 40:31)

I live by faith and not by sight 2 Corinthians 5:7

I have peace because I keep my mind on God. Isaiah 23:6 

Since I trust in the Lord with all my heart, He will direct my path! Proverbs 3:5-6

Because I have faith I am able to move mountains! Matthew 21:21

The joy of the Lord is my strength! Nehemiah 8:10b



Faith








No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!