Wednesday, November 25, 2015

This or That: Sweater Weather Part 2

This or That: Glittery Pink Sweaters

Pink is my favorite color so I had to include pink sweaters this time.

But which sweater costs under $40?

                               Guess,                                             Guess,  

I know some may not be sweater kind of people but winter will be coming soon whether we like it or not! 

So since I am not blogging tomorrow on Thanksgiving. I decided to push this post up. Because sweaters are needed. But what is not needful is spending all of your money on a sweater. So like all this or that posts can you guess which is the budget friendly item from the more expensive look alike. 




This or That: Stripe Sweaters


Stripe sweaters are a staple to have in your closet. 
Which of these staples is budget friendly?

Guess                       Guess

This or That: Turtle Neck Sweater
I love the color of these two sweaters
But which price is also something a budget finder like me will love?


Guess            Guess

This or That: White Embellished Sweater
I know some readers love embellished sweaters as do I so I knew I would have to include some today.


Guess                            Guess



This or That: Sleeveless Sweater

Sleeveless sweaters are great for layering. 


Guess,                        Guess





This or That: Cable Knit Sweater

Cozy Cable Knit Sweaters are a wardrobe staple but which of these is $50 bucks?


Guess                         Guess








This or That: Gray Sweater

One of these shirts costs over $200 and the other is $75?
Can you tell them apart?


Guess                         Guess

This or That: V Neck Sweater

I love v neck sweaters because there are so many ways to layer it.
My favorite way is to layer a button blouse under it.
But which of these v neck sweaters costs under $14?


Guess            Guess

This or That: Embellished Sweater

I think these will be great sweaters for Christmas. 
The colors are perfect. 
But which is the perfect price (under  at $23)?







Linked up:Pumps and Pushups The Pleated Poppy Chic Street Style   The Blush Blonde Grace and Love Blog  Forage Fashion Rachel The Hat  Color and Grace
The Closet by Christie Two Thirty Five Designs  Lauryn Cakes Elegantly Fashionable  Birdie Shoots Fashion Should be Fun  Fashionista Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!