Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Fall/Winter Wardrobe Staple Hats

Untitled #924





I am the type of person to wear hats all year round but my seasons to wear hats are for fall and winter. It just seems right to wear a hat when it gets cold outside to keep your head warm or to protect from rain or wind. Plus wearing a hat is perfect for those bad hair days (Yikes!).

But what are your favorite wardrobe staple hats to wear for fall/winter? I think I have a idea on the top hats for this season and I will tell you why!


The Beanie 





This cozy hat is an essential because it is not only cute but easy to pull off.  Beanies are great for those casual outfit days. 
The favorite beanie this wear is the Pom Pom or Bobble  beanie which made is high fashion return to the runway. 








Floppy Hats

Floppy Hat




I really love floppy hats in the summer but for the winter they are very usual too. For the Fall/Winter floppy hats made are wool are in popular demand because they not only keep your head warm but you will look really stylish! These hats are so are so chic and stylish which means they make your causal jeans and knit sweaters look awesome!!! This hat also looks good with skirts and dresses in particular midis and maxis.  






Cloche Hat 


Cloche Hat


A cloche hat may not be considered a wardrobe staple in on your list but to me it is! I love classic and vintage fashion so this 1920s hat is something I have to have for this season!  This type of hat would look good with a blazer or maybe a Pea Coat. Any classic wardrobe staple would look good with this hat









If you want to know which type of hat is best for your face read this article!





Shop the Look 
Fall/ Winter Hats 
contains affiliate links

Linked up at: Book of Leisure Pumps and Pushups  Shopping My Closet The Pleated Poppy
Stylin in St. Louis Fashion Should be Fun Curly Crafty Mom Happiness at Midlife

6 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of all types of hats! They add such attitude to any outfit. Thanks for joining us on My Refined Style!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love wearing hats year round too. I am not picky on type of hats I wear but have a lot more floppy ones than other styles.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not really picky either but floppy hats sure are stylish! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love the way hats look on others, but I seldom wear them with my short hair. I love and agree totally with your fashion point of you. I'm so glad you shared it with the My Refined Style linkup!

    Blessings,
    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes feel the same way since I have cut my hair short but I still will wear a hat especially if it is cold outside. But I always loved wearing hats and I cannot really give it up! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!