Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Faves: Last Minute Gift Guides

Mom Gift Guide
Just in case you want to buy mom more gifts because I know you already have her gift under the tree!
Give the gift of love, comfort, and letting her know she is the best!





Fashionista Gift Guide

For you fashion obsessed fan who loves the glamours things in life!
Give her the gift of style, glam, and all things chic!




Girl Boss Gift Guide

For the career women in your life who is climbing the ladder of success and loving every minute of it. Give her the gift of organizing, inspiration, and all things tech!




I will be taking a break from blogging starting December 21 until the December 28.
So I will like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Thank you for your support!


Linked up at : Birdie Shoots  Color and Grace  Fashion Should Be Fun Rachel the Hat 
  Jeans and a Tea Cup
The Closet By Christie

11 comments:

  1. I love that striped pillow and the scarf with the pink fringe! Great gift guides!!!!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! That H&M scarf is really pretty and the striped pillow is chic!

      Delete
  2. These are such cute ideas! I love the Like a Boss mug and the Good Morning Gorgeous pillow!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket and all great gifts for mom. Thanks for linking up for Style Saturday. xo~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad the picks Megan and thank you for hosting your Style Saturday linkup!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think aprons are a great gift!! Always something I love getting, but never want to buy myself.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A apron does seem a weird gift to give yourself, I think that is why the only ones I own were gifts from my family members! lol

      Delete
  6. I love all of these picks! Would love to see you at my linkup on Wednesday!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!