Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Glam Up Your Basic Fashion for New Year's Eve!

New Year Eve Style
I love how so took her basic sweatshirt and adding a sequin skirt with it! 
That is what I call shopping from your closet!





Even New Year's Eve come along people often think they can never wear their New Year's Eve outfit again because of how extravagant or because it is not functionally. One solution is to mix your favorite party fashion with your basic everyday pieces. Then you will know for sure you be able to wear at least part of your outfit after the holidays.






Pink and Gold Fashion
Try adding one your favorite sweaters with a sequin skirt!
Ps. The Pink Sweater is on sale!

Black and Gold
Your  Little Black dress can not only be your wardrobe essential dress but also your festive party outfit. Add gold accessories to your LBD to glam it up! 

Blue and Silver Fashion

Blue and Silver was a very popular color combination for 2015. Why not ring in the new year with this favorite color combo by taking your navy blue dress and add some silver accessories with it.


Untold navy dress, $77 / Silver Shoes / Silver Clutch / Gemstone Necklace / Essie Nail Color, Apres-Chic



You don't have to use these tips just for your New's Eve Activities but anytime you an outfit that you were for a party function. Think of ways you can incorporate it into your wardrobe and recreate new looks!

Let me know which look is your favorite!




13 comments:

  1. I also love the look of mixing glam pieces with basics. I want to buy a pair of sequined joggers to wear with a t-shirt or sweatshirt. Adding a little sparkle to daily wear is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find some sequin joggers to wear with your t shirt or sweatshirt because I know it would look nice together!

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, this! That's a lovely combo.

      Delete
  2. I love the soft sweater paired with sequins! It's such a fun juxtaposition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is a great combo (basic and glam). Thanks for stopping by Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A post after my own heart. (she typed in her sensible cardigan and basic black pants with a silver glitter tank top and super-bling nails)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you love this post! I think the look you described will be perfect!

      Delete
  5. Great styles and I LOVE pink and gold! I may need to try an outfit soon with this combo. The shoes look great too. Nice outfits!
    Happy New Year!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  6. Such wonderful outfit ideas. I love the sequin skirt & sweater look. I wore something similar for a holiday party!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink and gold look is my favorite too! I would love to see your take on it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE THIS BLOG. IM SUBSCRIBING!

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!