Monday, December 14, 2015

Modest Monday: Holiday Looks for all Events!

Holiday Looks


Shop the Look






Good morning!



Well it is almost Christmas and I am finally wrapping up my Christmas shopping! Not only do I have to figure what to buy everyone in my family but I also have to figure out what I am wearing for the Christmas parties coming up this week! Yikes!

 I know some of you are also trying to figure out what to wear for those Christmas functions. Here are a few outfit ideas from casual to dressy that would be right for whatever type of party or even you may be attending!




Holiday decoration




A Unique way to wear red and green together! 

Babble

Shop the Look







31 Outfits That Have "Office Holiday Party" Written All Over Them


Pink and red is not just for Valentine's Day!




Pop Sugar 

Shop the Look







PLAID ON Q&A WITH KRISTINA, SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS! Kayture
A great casual outfit to wear for Christmas events. 




Skirt Plus Size Outfits 5 best outfits - Page 5 of 5 -...


Girl with Curves 


Shop the Look 

Holiday decoration


Babble



Shop the Look


Burgundy outfit ideas



Dress


Babble  

Shop the Look 






This post contains affiliate  links!
Thank You for all your Support!



xoxo



Lanae Bond 

8 comments:

  1. All great looks but I love the first one - red & green is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red and green are a great color combination for Christmas! Thanks for hosting your fab linkup!

      Delete
  2. I couldn't choose which one's better because everything looks lovely. Modesty is sexy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great outfit ideas! I love the buffalo plaid ideas!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!