Thursday, December 31, 2015

This or That: 2016 Fashion Trends




Silver Mary Jane



Guess                           Guess
Metallic will still be in even after the NYE!





With 2016 just hours away I felt it was appropriate to talk about  the fashion that will be trending  next year.
In 2016 you will party like fashion being worn in a everyday fashion.
Lace, embroidered, sheer, and embellished fashion will be popular as well.
The 1970s fashion is not going any were and Victorian like pieces will also be trending.
So here is just a peek at what will be trending in 2016.
But which 2016 trendy item is budget friendly?
I bet you can't tell which is the steal from the splurge!




Pink Studded Bag

Embellished bags are in for 2016.
Which bag is only $13?



Guess                                Guess











Lace Shirt

Expect lace and bow fashion for 2016.

Which blouse is the steal?


Guess                                                    Guess

Pink Bomber Jackets

Bomber Jackets are in for 2016.
Expect more feminine looking bombers with embellishments or pastels.
I have a feeling that this pink color will be popular in 2016




Guess                                         Guess







Bow Silver Flats

Which is which?

Guess                                                  Guess






Black and White Bow Blouses
Black and white bow blouses will be seen in stores more next year.
Can you spot the steal?



Guess                                         Guess




Blue and Black Fringe Dresses

Fringe will be back but the fashion will not just be Boho Chic any more.
Expect to see 1920s and Western inspired fashion in 2016. 

Which dress is under $70!
Guess                        Guess


Marled Sweater


Sweater will always be trending. 
But look out for marled knit sweaters.
These classic sweater look good with almost everything. 

Which sweater is on sale for only $12!?


Guess                                              Guess










I hope you enjoyed the preview of 2016 fashion! 
I also hope that you will have a happy and exciting  new year!







Linked up with: 



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World style. Great picks. I love the pick leather jacket. I love your this or that series. It provides awareness that the expensive is not always the best. Most the time I like the more modest and/or least embellished one. LOL. I wish you a happy New year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love linking up to your blog. I am glad you like this or that posts. Well I am glad that I did not include the most embellished fashion. Lol

      Delete
  2. Great alternatives! Hope you'll join my linkup here: Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - End of year fashion LINK UP Buon anno, Happy New Year from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Also thank you for inviting me to your linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to know the budget versions of things especially if they are still of good quality. Nice silver shoes!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great to know and find budget friendly versions of expensive fashion but it does take some time! Thanks for hosting your Turning Heads Tuesday!

      Delete
  5. Happy new year! What a fun post! You actually stumped me a couple of times. I can't wait to see what other items you find that are budget friendly. Also modest fashion. I would live to share your suite with my 11 year old niece.

    Debra
    Stylewise by Debra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too! I glad you enjoyed the post and that I found items that did look similar to splurge fashion. And I think she will love seeing some of the clothes posted on my site! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so so much for linking up Lanae! Let's keep in touch! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your'e welcome and thank you for inviting to your link up! Yes, let's keep in touch!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!